V/Sheer Vintage Close Up 10.5 Heel Toe RHT Stockings 1960s
Now is your opportunity to acquire a lovely very sheer pair of Vintage Close Up 10.5 Heel Toe RHT Stockings 1960s
This is a MINT Pair of ENGLISH HIGH QUALITY 1960's Very Very SHEER Stockings, still sealed in their original packet. They have a very alluring contrasting reinforced heel and toe.
The colour is Lido, a beautiful sheer bronze , they are a very very sheer 400 needle, almost diaphinous. (The size is 10.5 i.e. 10.5" from heel to tip of toe") equates to a Medium / Large.
A lovely pair of sheer crisp virgin vintage nylons still in their original mint packaging for you to enjoy.
I have recently acquired a collection of vintage hosiery being dead stock from a ladies outfitters which had been stored for decades in a clean dry store, please see my other auctions for the remainder. Happy to combine postage.
All goods from a non smoking pet free environment.
Always happy to combine postage to save you money!
Payment Terms and Conditions of Sale
!!!BID NOW - TO AVOID DISAPPOINMENT!!!
PLEASE LOOK AT THE SCANS CAREFULLY TO ASCERTAIN CONDITION
Conditions of Sale
PLEASE read the following VERY carefully BEFORE placing your bid
The following text is taken directly from eBay's "Confirm Bid" page.
'Your bid is a contract - Place a bid only if you're serious about buying the item If you are the winning bidder, you will enter into a legally binding contract to purchase the item from the seller. You should contact the seller to resolve any questions before bidding'
- Please make sure that you ask any questions and request photographs before bidding. I am happy to spend as much time as necessary in providing any information requested.
- All items are described as accurately as possible, but I am only human & can make mistakes. If theres a problem let me know and I will do my upmost to resolve it.
- I will send you shipping and payment information when the auction ends. If you don't receive this, PLEASE contact me, e-mails sometimes go astray!
- You will have 7 days after the auction ends in which to send payment of the full amount before I re-list the item or offer it to another bidder.If I do not hear from you Non Paying Bidder action WILL follow, simply because this is the only way I am able to recover my eBay listing fees.
- Although I ALWAYS obtain a proof of posting receipt, and pack the items with great care, please consider insurance, because I cannot take responsibility for items lost or damaged in transit. It is your responsibilty to request insurance if required
- I will make every effort to post your item with a few days of receiving payment, but please allow time for the item to arrive. Please feel free to mail me after a reasonable time if you have still not received your item, and I will do my best to help.
- Please leave feedback once your item has arrived and you are happy with it