This listing is for a pair of Brand New Snow Socks
size 205/45x 17
What are tyre snow socks?
Snow socks are a relatively new technology. As the name suggests, you pull the sock over the wheel and tyre, meaning no additional costs for tyre removal and fitting.
As long as there is enough room to fit your hand between the top of the tyre and the wheel arch, you can pull the tyre sock over the tyre fairly easily. You'll need to move the car forward or back slightly to fit the sock fully over the tyre.
Once the tyre sock is on, it will self-centre on its own as you drive. Because there are no metal parts, vibrations and noise are claimed to be relatively low.
Manufacturers suggest you only use snow socks for vital journeys rather than having them fitted for the entirety of the winter period, as travelling at speed on bare tarmac will destroy them.
Package Includes: 2 Snow Socks + gloves
Will fit most 13 14 15 16 17 and 18inch wheels. Easy fitting
- Do not exceed 50 km/h (30mph)
- Use only on the snow
- Remove when conditions improve
|13 inch||14 inch||15 inch||16 inch||17 inch||18 inch|
- Payments must be made within 5 business days of purchase. We will report unpaid items past this time period.
- Paypal is the preferred method of payment and is accepted for all transactions
- Orders will be processed within 48 hours after receipt of valid payment information
- Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or Friday evening will be processed the following Monday
- We do not take responsibility for uninsured items
- Returns accepted within 5 working days
- Return postage to be met by customers & postage not refundable
- Buyer is responsible for return shipping costs for all warranty claims