Philips O'Neill SHO8800/10 The Snug Headband Headphones (B&W Check Earphones)
· From the terrain park to the subway platform, Philips O'Neill The Snug on-ear headphones deliver the perfect combination of DJ-quality sound, flawless fit, and sporty urban style. With loud white-and-black checked graphics, The Snug features a tough, tangle-free cable, reinforced aluminium connectors, premium audio quality, and soft, noise-isolating ear cushions to prove there's tons of substance behind all that style. Perfect for anyone who refuses to stay in one place, The Snug has a durable, flat-folding design--just throw it in your bag and rest assured that nothing will crush these super-tough headphones.
Philips O'Neill SHO8800/28 The Snug On-Ear Headphones (White Black Check)
· Dynamic 40-millimeter drivers deliver premium sound quality
· Tough tangle-free fabric cable and reinforced aluminium connectors for strength
· Adjustable headband and soft, noise-isolating ear cushions
· Cable stress relief to prevent breakage
· Folds flat for easy storing and carrying
· One-year limited warranty
Powerful Sound in a Stylish Package
· Inspired by street art and digital media, The Snug integrates premium performance with cool, eye-catching, outspoken design that goes big on graphics. Powerful 40-millimeter drivers deliver crisp highs, solid mids, and deep, chest-thumping bass without distortion. And improved sound leakage reduction means that you're the only one who can hear and feel your music--not your neighbours.
Tangle-Free, Stress-Relief Cable and Reinforced Connectors
· These headphones are built to last. Unlike headphones with plastic cables, The Snug is constructed with a flexible, tangle-free fabric cable that won't bunch up and disrupt your listening experience. Cable stress relief means that if the cable gets caught, it will disconnect without pulling on your headphones or listening device--a great feature for active users. For even greater protection, strong aluminium connectors reinforce the audio jack to prevent breakage.
Rugged, Flat-Folding Design for Years of Use
· If you're a mover and a shaker, you'll love The Snug's durable, flat-folding design. Just fold up the headphones, throw them in your bag, and hit the road safe in the knowledge that nothing will crush them.
Soft Ear Pads and Adjustable Headband for Long-Lasting Comfort
· Specifically designed to provide an optimum fit, The Snug provides an adjustable headband for hours of listening comfort, reducing headaches and pain that can occur when wearing your headphones too tight. Soft ear pads provide cushioning for extended wear and block out external noise, so you can focus on the music.
About Philips O'Neill Headphones
· O'Neill and Philips have joined forces to launch a co-branded, premium line of headphones delivering long-lasting durability and comfort. Sharing a tradition of enhancing the lives of active people through the introduction of innovative and meaningful products, O'Neill and Philips have come together to create a line of high-performance headphones specifically designed to withstand the brutal demands that accompany every active lifestyle.
What's in the Box
· Philips O'Neill SHO8800/28 The Snug On-Ear Headphones (White Black Check).
Returns policy details
Unwanted Items: Unwanted items maybe returned within 7 days of receipt. Items must be returned in original condition and be fit for re-sale i.e. (No open boxes or packaging and seals fully intact) The value of the product will only will be refunded. Any costs incurred by customer returning item(s) will not be refunded. Defective / Faulty Items: Any defective items can be returned for replacement within 30 days of receipt. If a product becomes faulty after 30 days of purchase please refer to the supplier website for their repairs policy. (Please contact us if you have any questions or would like to clarify any specific product warranty information) Damaged or Faulty on Delivery: You should examine the goods upon receipt. If the goods are faulty or damaged you must notify us within 48hrs. We will provide you with full return details. Upon return of the faulty product we will deliver replace the faulty product. Note: In accordance with distance selling regulations, you have the right to cancel your order. If you cancel your order you must take good care of the goods and must return them to us at your own expense by recorded delivery within 30 days of cancellation of your order. If the goods have been damaged whilst in your possession then customers will be liable for the cost of repairing that damage.
|Most Buy it now purchases are protected by the Distance Selling Regulations, which allow you to cancel the purchase within 7 working days from the day you receive the item. Find out more about your rights as a buyer - opens in a new window or tab and exceptions - opens in a new window or tab.|
Postage and packaging
Seller's Standard Rate