GENUINE AUTOLEADS PRODUCT - WE ARE AUTHORISED DEALERS
This interface connects a ALPINE, BLAUPUNKT, CLARION, JVC, KENWOOD, PANASONIC, PIONEER, & SONY stereo with a joystick input (blue line-in mini-jack) or wire input on the back of the unit to the existing stalk/steering wheel controls of the vehicle.
PLEASE ADD A NOTE TO THE PAYPAL PAYMENT ADVISING US WHAT STEREO THE PATCH LEAD IS FOR. WITHOUT THIS INFORMATION WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO DISPATCH YOUR ORDER.
Stalk Adaptor Compatible with the following Vehicles:
PLEASE NOTE : If you have a dashboard mounted audio display then this will not work once the new stereo is fitted but your clock and temperature will remain.
- Vauxhall Corsa : 1993 to 2004
- Vauxhall Astra : 1998 to 2004
- Vauxhall Omega : 1994 to 2000
- Vauxhall Zafira : 1999 to 2004
- Vauxhall Signum : 2004 onwards ( Three & Four Digit Stereo )
- Vauxhall Vectra : 1995 - 2002 ( With Trafficmaster & Four Digit Stereo )
- Vauxhall Vectra : 2005 onwards ( Three & Four Digit Stereo )
A stalk/steering wheel control adaptor enables you to utilise the original factory remote audio (whether built onto steering wheel or fitted on a stalk next to the steering wheel) with an aftermarket unit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please make sure that is the correct Stalk Adaptor for your car by firstly checking to see if your make, model and year of car is listed in the advert. Secondly by checking to see if the connection in the picture listed is the same as you have in your vehicle.
If the connection in the car is different from what you see in the picture then this adaptor is NOT suitable.