Prepare Tasty Pizza with a Conveyor Pizza Oven
Whether you are operating a restaurant that serves pizza or an industrial kitchen making baked goods, a conveyor pizza oven is an easy way to make consistently delicious pizza. By moving food through the oven on a conveyor belt at a steady pace, food preparation is high quality even at high volumes. eBay has a large number of conveyor pizza ovens available for purchase.Can a conveyor pizza oven cook other types of food?
Yes, you can cook other types of food in a conveyor pizza oven. Although pizza ovens may be designed for large surfaces with a low height, you will be able to prepare other types of dishes that can fit safely inside the oven. Remember to adjust the cooking temperature and conveyor belt speed accordingly to make sure that food is fully prepared when it comes out the other end.How many types of conveyor pizza ovens are there?
There are three main types of conveyor ovens available for sale, these are the impinger ovens, radiant ovens, and infrared ovens. Here are how the three types of ovens stack up to each other:
- Impinger Oven: Offers rapid cooking speeds and excellent textures in food. They are common in restaurants because forced air ovens cook food 20% faster than other types of ovens.
- Radiant Ovens: Cooks food by surrounding the dish with heat from all angles for chefs who like the classic touch of conventional ovens.
- Infrared Ovens: Ceramic ovens with heat above and below the conveyor belt to penetrate organic molecules so food heats up quickly.
Conveyor ovens have many benefits when compared with conventional ovens. Not only do conveyor ovens cook food faster and more consistently, but also offers great value for money when considering the number of dishes it can churn out in a given period of time. Here are some of the main benefits of a conveyor pizza oven:
- Easy to operate: Uncooked food goes in one end and cooked food comes out the other so you can. Save costs by hiring fewer skilled workers.
- Versatile: Adjustable temperature and speed makes sure that you can cook each pizza just the way you like it.
- Hygienic: Conveyor ovens can help divide your kitchen between raw and cooked sections to help reduce the risk of food-borne illnesses.
- Retains food moisture: Forced air cooking helps prevent food from drying out in an oven by forming a membrane around the food.