Bring Distant Sights into Focus with Hawke Binoculars
Hawke binoculars help you to bring distant objects closer and their wide range of binoculars feature a model for almost every need. You can take a look at the range of Hawke binoculars on eBay.Which magnification sizes are available in the Hawke binocular range?
Hawke manufactures binoculars in various magnification sizes. The below list includes some of the available sizes. You can refer to eBay or the official Hawke website for the full range:
- 8 x 42.
- 10 x 25.
- 10 x 42.
Hawke binoculars feature a range of technological advances. Every pair of binoculars in unique and comes with its own features. Please see the instruction manual for more details.
- Coated Optics: The glass used for the optical lenses are coated to reduce glare and image distortion.
- Variable Focus: You can focus the optics to view objects at various distances.
- Auto Focus: The binoculars can automatically focus on the object that you are viewing.
- Durability: Hawke binoculars are manufactured to withstand use in rough outdoor environments.
Hawke binoculars can be used for a wide variety of applications. The list below includes a few general uses:
- Trekking: You can use binoculars when trekking to see the trial ahead and avoid surprises.
- Game Viewing: Binoculars can help you to get a clear view when out on a game drive.
- Birding: Binoculars are a good tool for bird watchers.
It is important to keep your binoculars clean and cared for to maximise their life. The following general cleaning guidelines can be observed:
- Clean the body of the binoculars with a damp cloth. Do not use any soap or other chemicals to clean your binoculars.
- The lenses can be cleaned using a dry soft cloth that will not scratch the surface. It is important to avoid using chemicals for cleaning since they can remove the protective coating from the lenses.
- Store your binoculars in a carry bag, with lens caps in place to prevent dust accumulation.