Spares or repair / faulty items :
All items sold on as spares or repair / faulty do not come with further warranty, guarantee or return, descriptions of the items including suggested fault / test diagnosis are basic and are a guide only .
Careful consideration should be taken before buying and questions are welcome to confirm prior to the purchase. These items are ideal for parts / spares or repair and no guarantee is given, other parts may have unknown faults or parts missing.
30 Days return:
All items other than faulty for spares or repair purchased have a 30 day return period and may be returned directly to our store or if purchased through an ecommerce store like eBay or amazon please use the ecommerce stores return procedure.
All items retuned must :
1. Be returned securely and well packaged or in original packaging
2. Be returned in the same physical and software condition as sold
3. Customer is to pay for return postage
4. Include the original receipt and full contact details Inc. ecommerce store buyer user name and reason for return.
5. Items after 30 days are not subject to 30 days statutory return period.
6. As per condition 2. Items returned within 30 days should have the same software state as sold, We are not responsible for any data left on items such as computers.
What happens next:
Via ecommerce store:
Upon receiving your return the item will be allocated to an engineer who will within 3 working days will assess the following.
1. The item has been returned as sold.
2. Our security stickers/ marking are intact.
3. Notification was received within the 30 days return window
Once these checks have been carried out we will instruct the appropriate ecommerce store to fully refund your purchase.
For items sold with 1 year return to base warranty.
This warranty is from the collection or delivery date.
This warranty covers manufacturing faults with the item not including batteries, physical damage, accidental damage, dc / charge sockets damage, faults caused by accident , misuse , neglect, normal wear and tear and operating issues due to installation of other software, viruses and dead pixels.
In the unfortunate event you have a fault with your item we ask if you can contact us first as many instances we can help rectify the problem without return.
Return requests will require a return form this must be filled in and returned via email along with the original purchase receipt.
The return form will have a RMA number which needs to put on the return packaging or the form printed and placed in the box.
The warranty is a return to base warranty meaning the item will be required to returned to our office at the address above for repair or replacement, refunds will only be available once these options have been exhausted and a suitable like for like exchange is not available , our terms state the following:
1. Be returned securely and well packaged or in original packaging.
2. Customer is to pay for return postage.
3. Warranty stickers / markings to be intact.
4. Include the original receipt, return form and full contact details Inc. ecommerce store buyer user name contact details and a description of fault.
5. We are not responsible for any data and suggest all data should be backed up prior to returning.
6. Returns should be shipped to the following address Unit E5 Halesfield 23 , Telford TF74NY.
7. Should the failure be attributed to customer error EIS reserves the right to charge an admin fee, charge for any repair requested and charge for any carriage costs.
What happens next:
Upon receiving your return it will be allocated to an engineer who will within 3 working days assess the following:
1. That the claim is valid as per our return policy
2. Our security marks / stickers are intact
3. Confirm the fault and asses the repair method
A member of staff will then contact you to discuss the options of repair, or replacement.
These terms do not affect you statutory rights
**Please note that this RMA will expire 30 days after the issued date. If the items on this RMA are not returned within the said 30 day period this RMA will automatically be cancelled and you will need to resubmit your request for RMA.