Our Terms & Conditions
POSTAGE & PACKAGING
We offer a variety of P&P options, advertised shipping prices are for UK mainland addresses only; please inquire for alternative shipping prices if they are not as advertised. Free advertised UK mainland shipping is always economy, if you wish to receive your item quicker please select the express delivery option which will be more expensive.
• Dispatch time – We pack and dispatch all items within 1-2 business days of receiving cleared payment unless otherwise stated. Larger and bulkier items may take longer to be dispatched. You will receive an email when your item is dispatched
• Delivery time – Free shipping where advertised is for UK mainland addresses only and will be via an economy service. If you require your item urgently you can upgrade and pay a shipping supplement at checkout.
• Loss or damage – We use professional packaging materials and comply with courier guidelines to minimise the chance of damage. All large and expensive items are sent via a tracked delivery service.
• International shipping - We offer international shipping on most items, if the prices are not displayed in the international shipping option please inquire. Overseas and non-EU orders can be subject to import duties and charges which are not included in the item price or P&P charges, these charges are the buyer’s responsibility. We will not mark items as ‘gift’ or fraudulently misrepresent the value so please do not ask.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
In the event that there is a problem with your order we are genuinely here to help and want to provide you with a positive buying experience. The easiest and quickest way to report a problem is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone us on 0118 912 1024
• 14 day no fuss, no quibble refund - In line with Distance Selling Regulations if you are a consumer (a private person buying for their personal use) If we ship an item to you within the EU, you can change your mind and be refunded for the item and outbound shipping costs. The item must be returned to us in the condition sold and within 14 days of receipt. The consumer is responsible for the return shipping cost. Please contact us prior to making the return. This policy does not apply to items collected by you or your agent from our warehouse as collection in person is not classed as a Distance Selling Transaction.
• Item lost or damaged in post -If we ship an item to you and it gets lost or damaged during transit then we will replace the item or refund the value of the item and postage. The majority of items are delivered within a few days, however delays can happen. Please contact us first if the estimated delivery date has elapsed so we can investigate the whereabouts of your item.
• Items significantly not as described – If the item materially differs from the photographs and listing description then we will refund, or exchange in line with the Sale of Goods Act 1982. If we have dealt with your issue in a timely fashion we ask that items are returned promptly. We may ask for a photo to verify the significant difference, at our discretion we may offer a partial refund, collect the item at no expense to the buyer. Definition of a material difference is a clear error in the description, misrepresentation or undisclosed fault which affects the item and makes it unfit for purpose
• Any proven undisclosed adaptations, modifications, configuration changes or damage made by the ‘buyer’ after the point of sale and while in the ‘buyers’ possession resulting in an item from functioning correctly will result in the ‘buyers’ request for a full refund void in accordance with the Sales of Goods Act 1982 and current distance selling regulations 2000.
• Limited liability – Our liability is limited to the amount paid for the item and the shipping only
ITEMS SOLD UNDER AUCTION FORMAT
• Items sold under Auction Format – Items sold on auction format as spares and repairs are done so with no warranty expressed or implied, and are sold ‘as is’ any comments in the description are to the best of our knowledge and for guidance to only. No returns for items that are sold under auction format as spares or repairs are accepted and are not covered by Distance Selling Regulations please be clear on this when bidding.
ACEPTED PAYMENT METHODS
We happily accept the following payment methods
• PayPal - PayPal is the easiest and quickest method
• Cheques or Postal Order - Sterling cheques drawn on a UK bank account or UK postal orders made payable to ‘Dynamic Asset Recovery LTD’ and posted to our business address (see business seller information below)
• Payment on Collection – We accept payment upon collection by arrangement
• UK Bank Transfer -(BACS, CHAPS or SWIFT) are accepted, please contact us for bank details
• We do not accept any other forms of payment, e.g. money transfers
If you wish to collect your item in person you can free of by appointment ONLY
• Collection Confirmation - Please get in contact with us, via email or telephone to arrange a suitable time for collection. Please do not turn up without confirmation from ourselves of a collection time & date; as your item may be unavailable or not ready for collection.
• Opening Hours - We are open from 10am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday (excluding bank holidays) we are closed for collections on Saturdays and Sundays.
• 5 days to collect – You have 5 working days to collect your item from the date of sale. If after this time your item has not been collected the transaction will be cancelled.
• Declaration – Upon collection you will have the chance to inspect and test any item at your leisure. Once satisfied we will ask you to sign a declaration that the item has been inspected by yourself and deemed as described and in acceptable condition.